The Reserve at Woodhaven Our Very Best Homes, Reserved for Your Satisfaction
The single-family residences at The Reserve at Woodhaven present distinctive luxury in remarkably spacious floor plans ranging in size from four to six bedrooms. Each home promises to delight with its large kitchen and separate breakfast room, sumptuous master bedroom, downstairs den/bedroom with an adjacent full bath, ample bedrooms and lavish bathrooms. These impressive spaces and impeccable features are complemented by a double-height foyer, family room fireplace, stately exterior finishes, an inviting patio or deck, and paver driveway.
The Reserve consists of just 32 landscaped home sites, the majority of which will remain wooded. When completed, the enclave’s streets will be lined with planted trees, Belgian block
curbing and concrete sidewalks.
Situated on the threshold of New York City and the Jersey Shore, The Reserve’s location provides outstanding convenience. For all its tranquil surroundings, the enclave is easily accessible to major highways, NJ Transit, abundant shopping, excellent healthcare, diverse recreation and more.
4+ bedrooms | 3 baths | 3,669 sq. ft.
The Matisse boasts majestic curb appeal in tandem with nearly 3,700 sprawling square feet of living space to create a home of exceptional luxury. A soaring two-story foyer greets you upon arrival, with the home’s large dining room and living room positioned on either side of the grand entrance. Continue on to a stunningly wide-open entertainment suite featuring a large eat-in kitchen with abundant cabinetry, a breakfast room with a bay window, and a window-laden family room accentuated by a stately fireplace. Nestled beyond the kitchen, a den/fifth bedroom is a private sanctuary from the home’s main living space. Upstairs, a large landing ushers you to two spacious bathrooms and the sumptuous master suite with its generously-sized walk-in closet and sitting room – privately sequestered beyond a double-door entrance. A laundry room, including a full laundry tub, complete the expansive second-story layout. The Matisse includes an unfinished basement (a walk-out, if the lot accommodates one). If not, a spacious deck off the breakfast room is included as standard.
4+ bedrooms | 4 baths | 3,330 sq. ft.
5+ bedrooms |4 baths | 2,976 sq. ft.
The 5-bedroom, 4-bath Paloma evokes sophisticated elegance with its thoughtfully designed, open floorplan and a choice of farmhouse or manor-style facades.
Upon entering the two-story foyer, one is greeted by the exquisite living room, which leads to the spacious family room. Flowing seamlessly through this entertainment space is the stunning kitchen, complete with island, breakfast room and butler’s pantry. Just steps beyond the kitchen and full bathroom, a quiet retreat beckons— ideal for a home office/private study or additional bedroom.
Upstairs, every square foot has been intelligently optimized to accommodate five bedrooms and three baths. At the top of the stairs, the master suite promises sanctuary with two walk-in closets and a luxurious master bath with a corner soaking tub. A hallway leads to the second story’s remaining four bedrooms and two baths. An upstairs laundry room completes this ingenious floorplan.
The Paloma includes an unfinished basement (a walk-out, if the lot accommodates one). If not, a spacious deck off the breakfast room is included as standard.
- 4 to 6 bedrooms
- 9’ first floor ceilings
- Volume ceiling in entry and tray ceiling in master bedroom
- Standard recessed lighting in select rooms
- 3-1/4” oak hardwood floors on first floor except in den/bedroom
- Tile flooring in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room
- Plush wall-to-wall carpeting in bedrooms
- Oak treads and railings with painted balusters throughout
- Raised-panel interior doors
Painted, oversized, wide interior trim
- Standard 42” gas log fireplace, slate hearth and surround in family room
- Abundant closet space with vinyl-coated, vented shelving
- Second floor laundry room with hook-ups for washer and gas dryer.
- Laundry tub available in select models
- Smoke alarms with battery backup on each level and in each bedroom, plus C/O detectors
- Modern switches and outlets
- Pre-wired for internet, cable and phone
- First floor study or guest room with full bath
- Full, unfinished basements (some with 9’ ceilings) and optional walk-out configuration on select lots
- Pull-down attic stairs
- Eat-in kitchens with 42” maple cabinetry in choice of stains
- Kitchen island
Granite countertops in choice of colors
- Stainless steel appliance package including refrigerator, gas range, microwave and dishwasher
- Ice maker line
- GFI electrical outlets
- USB charging port
- Master and hall bathrooms with maple cabinetry, granite countertops and rectangular under-mount sinks with Moen® Eva 4” spread in chrome
- Ceramic floor and wall tiles
- Master bathroom with dual sinks, soaking tub, and tiled walls in shower
- Secondary bath with bathtub and ceramic-tiled walls
Available Upgraded Features
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, countertops and flooring including hardwood, tile and carpeting
- Washer/dryer and appliances
- Trim packages
- Lighting packages
- Audio/video packages
- Exterior selections
- Powder room with pedestal sink on first floor
- PVC deck off breakfast room (on select lots)
- Timberline® 30-year, self-seal roof shingles
- Choice of maintenance-free vinyl siding, stucco, brick or stone veneer
- Brick paver driveways and 3’ service walk to entrance
- 2-car garage with carriage-style doors. Insulation optional
- Seamless aluminum gutters and leaders
- Vinyl-vented soffits and wrapped aluminum fascia
- Exterior frost-free hose bibs, GFCI receptacles and aluminum railing
- Outdoor irrigation system
- Landscaping package with sodded lawn
Quality, Energy-Efficient Construction
- 2-zone, high-efficiency, gas-fired, hot air heating with smart thermostats
- Central air conditioning
- High-efficiency, energy-saving, 50-gallon, gas-fired hot water heater
- Andersen® windows with grilles and screens
- Therma-Tru® insulated front door
- 200-amp electrical service
- Tyvek® house wrap to reduce air filtration
- Natural gas
- Foundation drainage system with sump pump
- Tree-lined streets
- Underground utilities, city water and sewer
- Belgium block curbing and concrete sidewalks
- Professionally graded and sodded lawns